B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 is considered to be the world’s biggest B2B growth marketing event and the biggest 1-day B2B-focused marketers’ event of its kind in the world.
The event includes a set of several speakers from the leading influencers in the B2B space, resulting in an unrivaled programme of learning and motivation.
In addition to bringing a great package of sessions, workshops, and presentations The event will be attending by 1000 B2B marketers.
B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 is a one-day event, that takes place on July 10th 2018 in London, the UK.
B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
- Big-name industry keynote speakers, in a huge conference space.
- More than 60, bookable breakout sessions including seminars, masterclasses, and interactive workshops.
- 8 stages, featuring gurus, thought leaders and change-makers.
- A fully customizable delegate agenda.
- Exhibition space featuring leading edge B2B supplier and vendor brands plus our Tech Playground.
- Learning: Huge range and depth of speakers, covering the strategic to the tactical.
- Discovery: We book speakers and supporters who have new, innovative and inspiring ideas, approaches and solutions for you to discover and explore.
- Inspiration: A unique opportunity to get inspired by other B2B marketers and brands, and take a stack of ideas back to your office.
- Networking: Over 1000 B2B marketers for you to connect with. Anyone who’s anyone in the industry is likely to be there.
- Fun: This is not a dry, stuffy event. It’s buzzing and upbeat and fun – ending with our big post-event drinks.
Big brands, companies, digital marketing agencies, and businesses will attend the event, such as:
B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 in Numbers:
- 83 Speakers
- 66 Sessions
- 8 Stages
- 6 Topic Led Streams
- 1 Day
- 1000 B2B marketers
B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 Sponsors:
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
£499+VAT Full price
Follow up for the B2B Marketing Ignite 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in the UK during 2018 here.