Converge 2019 Atlanta Conference is one of the Converge’s series of digital marketing, eCommerce, digital strategy, and social media events that are held regularly across Europe. This summit is the digital marketing conference for education that brings together CMOs, deans, enrollment leaders, recruiters and digital strategists who are advancing the state of higher education marketing and recruitment.
Converge 2019 is a three-day event, which introduces deep-dive workshops, keynotes and breakout sessions focused on everything new and next in EDU digital marketing. It will take place from 19-21 of February 2019 at the Omni Atlanta Hotel CNN Center.
Converge 2019 Atlanta Conference Speakers:
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video marketing
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Machine Learning
- Web Hosting
- affiliate marketing
Why Should Attend?!
- CMO EXPERIENCE: We’ve partnered with SimpsonScarborough to design the ultimate digital marketing conference experience for higher education leaders.
- FUELED BY NEW & NEXT: Take your marketing and recruitment efforts to the next level with insights from industry speakers on our New & Next Track.
- Hand-Picked EDU Speakers: Program is curated by experts to bring the best and brightest education marketers and leaders together under one roof in Atlanta.
- Deep-Dives into Digital: Make the most of your conference experience by adding a Workshop Pass focused on Digital Marketing, Data-Driven Insights or Creative & Content Strategy to your purchase.
- CONVERGE 2019 TAILGATE: Grab your favorite swag and show your school spirit at the Wednesday evening reception, hosted at the College Football Hall of Fame.
- Professional Headshots: It wouldn’t be a Converge conference without a fresh headshot. Stop by the lounge near registration and get your next LinkedIn profile picture.
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
- Converge 2019 Conference Pass – $ 985.00
- Converge 2019 CMO Experience Pass – $ 985.00
- Workshop Pass – $ 500.00