NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show in New York City is considered to be one of National Retail Federation’s series of e-Commerce, Retail, Sales, and Digital Marketing event across the USA. This event is more than a conference. It’s a community filled with the largest global audience and exhibitor base that could only come from NRF.
NRF 2019: Retail’s Big Show is a marketplace for ideas and relationships. A chance to forge new partnerships, try out best-in-class experiences, and learn from some of the biggest players transforming retail today.
NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show is a three-day event that will take place from 13-15 of January 2018 at Javits Center, NYC, the USA.
Conference’s Main Topics:
- Marketing Strategies
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Purposeful Impact
- Community Impact
- Operational Impact
- Talent Impact
- CX Impact
- Global Impact
Why Should Attend The NRF 2019 Retail’s Big Show?!
- It’s considered to be the World’s Largest Retail Conference and EXPO.
- One show that shows up all the others.
- bring you three sessions about how brands are making a lasting impact.
- The Big Show is the moment where retail convenes to kick off the year with a unified ambition.
- At the NRF Foundation Gala game changers in retail and rising stars are awarded for their impact.
- At the Big Show attendees leave with more than notes, they leave with new partners to transform their business.
- With nearly 40 thousand retailers, vendors, and industry experts, it’s impossible to leave Retail’s Big Show without networking with the best.
- With the Big Show in New York, attendees are surrounded by the future of retail.
Who Should Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
Conference In Numbers:
- 37k Attendees
- 16k Retailers
- 700+ Exhibitors
- 99 Countries
- Retailer Rates:
Member – $1,275
Non-member – $2,275
- Non-Retailer Rates:
Member – $2,275
Non-member – $3,275