Facebook Users Majority are Males in Egypt in 2015 l eMarketing Egypt | Digital Marketing Community

INDICATOR

Facebook Users Majority are Males in Egypt in 2015 l eMarketing Egypt

|

This chart shows the Facebook Users majority in Egypt is the Males 65%, According to Emarketing Egypt. On the other hand the female takes over 35This chart shows the Facebook Users Majority in Egypt is the Males 65%, According to Emarketing Egypt. On the other hand the female takes over 35% of the total users in Egypt.% of the total users in Egypt.

egy inP

RELATED ARTICLE

Subscribe for our newsletter!

Fields marked with an * are required

COPYRIGHTS DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNITY 2019