Lemundo is looking for an Account Manager in Hamburg, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain our customers with questions and complex problems.
- Analysis and own correction of errors as far as possible.
- Determine errors and supporting our internal team in the development of solutions.
- Quality assurance (testing, acceptance, inspection).
- After appropriate training the preparation of deployments and database scripts.
- Introduce your own ideas.
- Ideally IT-oriented training (eg IT specialist (w / m) system integration or equivalent qualification).
- Demonstarted understanding of technical relationships.
- Expert knowledge of programming (PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL …) and MS Office.
- Passion for web development and current online technologies.
- Solution-oriented, independent and structured work.
- Friendly, polite and solution-oriented discussion in customer contact.