Fuseideas is looking for an Associate Digital Project Manager in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with our account services team to understand their assigned client’s goals and support the clients overall vision.
- Supervise multiple projects at a time, ensuring they meet or exceed agency and customer expectations.
- Responsible for ensuring the projects are delivered on-time and on-budget while ensuring the overall quality of the projects.
- Accountable for developing, overseeing and maintaining team timelines, budgets, integrations, resource allocations, and day-to-day communication with the clients and internal teams.
- Lead vendor or sub-contractor relationships, including negotiations, timelines, budgets and invoices.
- Minimum 1-year of digital project management and producer work in an interactive agency with experience working with and managing creative and production teams.
- Demonstarted understanding of creative development and production process for both traditional and interactive media-based programs.
- Effective experience estimating, tracking, and managing multi-phase project budgets.
- Proven track record in overall Microsoft package, including Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Expert knowledge of Workamajig is a plus.
- Strong communication skills verbal, written, presentation, phone and email.
- Outstanding time management, attention to detail, proofreading and organizational skills.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to manage projects in an organized manner.
- Travel as needed.
- Able to think strategically, offering solutions that solve multiple levels of client needs.