Digital Third Coast is looking for a Digital Content Strategist in Illinois, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Produce ideas for content to be produced by our team and pitched to the media.
- Operate with an outreach team to ensure an effective media strategy.
- Liaise with clients about overall content strategy, content campaign progress, and campaign results.
- Project manage several campaigns at once, staying on-budget, on-time and directing freelance resources.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a creative role that involves producing content and telling stories (journalists are especially welcome).
- Effective experience using Microsoft Office and/or the Google Doc tool suite.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Deep working knowledge of social media tools and how they can be used to help market client websites.
- Proficient experience working with the media.
- Proven experience working at an agency.
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to be highly creative and highly organized.
- Sound interpersonal skills, with the ability to form productive working relationships.
- Close attention to detail, both in art direction and writing/editing.
- Outstanding analytical skills, with the ability to comfortably read and shape complex data sets.
- Great ability to generate content that attracts attention on the web.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently.