atom42 is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analyze online campaign performance data in Excel and third-party tools.
- Aid the team on the daily management of PPC accounts (writing ads, creating keyword lists, ad testing).
- Utilize online marketing tools and working within the marketing budget.
- Design insightful reports and PowerPoint presentations on our activity for clients.
- Source relevant content, advertising and media partnerships.
- Conduct usability and landing page analysis.
- Perform on-site and off-site search engine optimization.
- Improve new ideas and implementing these on-site.
- Daily Liaise with clients.
- Minimum 3 A-Levels (or equivalent).
- GCSE Maths & English at Grade C or above.
- Expert knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office products.
- Confidence in handling and manipulating data, ideally with Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Solid attention to detail.
- A logical, rational mind.
- A genuine interest in online marketing and the desire to learn.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and passion.