Xanadu is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive in Cork, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Run acquisition of new customers through marketing channels such as paid search, display advertising, paid social media, and SEO.
- Design campaigns to promote Matchbook’s USPs, product, and offers to current and prospective customers.
- Lead and optimize paid media campaigns and strategies.
- Work as the day-to-day contact for 3rd party media agency resources.
- Head the relationship between the company and advertising operators such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Direct budget and spend, and report on performance.
- Minimum 1- year online marketing experience with proven experience in an online marketing role.
- Effective experience optimizing websites for SEO.
- Expert knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager and Twitter Advertising.
- Proficient experience of using CMS and managing a content roadmap.
- Proven track record of building successful digital campaigns.
- Deep knowledge of various attribution models and approaches for customer tracking.
- Interest in sports and sports betting.
- Analytical, numerate, attention to detail, and excellent Excel skills.