Motorola Solutions is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead regional SEM, SEO, web platforms and social media – ensuring that all platforms and marketing tactics deliver maximum ROI.
- Cooperate with global digital marketing and IT, ensuring they have a strong understanding of our business and regional needs.
- Cooperate with the field marketing team to effectively develop and execute programs and campaigns, using data to make recommendations, A/B testing etc.
- Extract data from a range of sources, providing meaningful reports and recommendations to stakeholders
- Connect and engage with target audiences, with the goal of improving brand awareness, acquiring leads and growing key accounts.
- Improve a team of passionate digital specialists.
- Manage agency, ensure projects are delivered to brief, on time and within budget.
- Direct budget and utilize funding that secures the best return on investment ·
- Pre-empt the needs of our customers – delivering relevant marketing assets and content in response to their evolving requirements and competitive environments.
- Direct the product launch and cancellation process for the website.
- Control and manage other digital projects as required by the business.
- Bachelors degree.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Effective experience in developing, executing and reporting on regional programs.
- A solid and proven understanding of the sales and marketing funnel, marketing influenced revenue.
- Acute business acumen, able to negotiate complex problems and situations by using creative and innovative ideas.
- Familiarity with salesforce.com, Eloqua, Cvent, Adobe Experience Manager, JIRA or similar.
- A sound team player, with a strong, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong e-commerce skills and experience a bonus.
- Analytically minded, able to extract meaningful insights from data – and proactive in taking action.
- Solid communicator with excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Passionate about digital marketing and learning – always researching new and innovative digital technologies.
- Great ability to interface with large multi-cultural teams locally and remotely.