FBD Insurance is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain the development, implementation and evaluation of FBD Insurance’s digital marketing and social media strategy.
- Lead all PPC campaigns including budget, AdWords set up, optimization and reporting.
- Head the development and on-going management of the weekly digital tracker to maximize FBD Insurance’s online presence.
- Follow and report SEO performance via a monthly report.
- Operate with media agency to ensure on-going campaign optimization and report coordination.
- Promote a consistent content strategy for all social channels in line with FBD’s brand, messaging and key business objectives.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to create and manage engaging social media content.
- Manage the development of KPIs and manage on-going tracking.
- Design and develop a monthly social media content calendar.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day social media activity, including response handling and complaint management.
- Devise, rollout and evaluate the optimum moderation strategy for the brand on social channels.
- Cooperate with the consumer marketing manager to implement a contact strategy (email, SMS) for car and home product lines (incl. connected consumer).
- Set up and management of FBD’s KPI dashboard ensuring key objectives (quotes, traffic) are tracked.
- Gather competitor activity and provide market insights.
- Improve strong partnerships with media and creative agencies to support the delivery of effective digital campaigns.
- Leverage knowledge to the up-skill marketing team.
- Effective experience across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms.
- Demonstarted understanding of content strategy.
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to multitask and work in a dynamic environment.
- Expert knowledge of analytics and reporting.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and switch between duties.