QUISMA is looking for a Junior Online Marketing Manager in Munich, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operational promote and advice for customers in the context of the partner program activities.
- Maintain the (Senior) Affiliate Manager.
- Budget planning, administration and reporting.
- Examine campaigns and affiliate programs.
- KPI monitoring and compliance.
- Follow administration and tracking tests.
- (Co-) the development of new strategies for successful expansion and optimization of programs.
- Prepare and execute independent customer presentations (eg partner program review, strategy meetings).
- Participate in the preparation of pitches.
- Publisher acquisition and competitor analysis.
- Publisher Optimization and Linking Affiliates and Merchants.
- Detection of possible fraud attempts by the publisher.
- Sound study or business education (preferably in marketing).
- Effective experience in online marketing (especially affiliate).
- Professionalism in dealing with customers (by phone and in person).
- Strong technical understanding as well as very good MS Office knowledge.
- Expert knowledge of the online market.
- Solid presentation and communication skills.
- Very good English (Level B2) and German (Level C1 / C2).
- Analytical skills and the ability to think in a networked way.
- A motivated way of working with high teamplay mentality.