OnePlus is looking for a Motion Graphic Designer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead on design strategy with excellent typography, confident and informed use of color, natural sense of balanced composition, and an eye for beautiful aesthetics.
- Design the first-class motion design and animations, video and animated content that is engaging for target audiences.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, corporate videos, marketing demos, etc.
- Operate with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Associate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest graphic design techniques.
- Assure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Minimum 4 years industry experience in moving image and updated animation techniques and consumer product experience preferred.
- Demonstarted understanding of design, layout and typography.
- Expert knowledge of live-action and 3D compositing and Strong proficiency in After Effects.
- Effective experience in associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) for presentations, storyboards and style frames.
- Proficient experience shooting static and video content is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of live-action and 3D compositing and Strong proficiency in After Effects.
- Familiarity associated Adobe Creative Suite applications (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign) for presentations, storyboards and style frames.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Able to adapt stylistically and technically to work within brand guidelines.
- Passionate, motivated and extremely creative.
- Ability to create concepts, storyboards and style frames from written brief or script and be able to take a project from concept through to completion.