Optimerch is looking for an Online Marketing Manager in Dortmund, Germany. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Analyze, control and optimize online marketing channels SEO, SEA, product search engines, social media advertising.
- Plan media and use advertising material.
- A charge of external service providers and partners.
- Advise clients.
- Manage key figures and budgets.
- Enhance and provide product data for eg Google Shopping.
- Web analytics, tracking, evaluation and interpretation.
- Completed economic studies and/or comparable study program and education also like Bachelor.
- Minimum 1-year experience in online marketing, SEO, SEA or similar.
- Decisiveness, negotiating power and assertiveness.
- Customer-oriented, independent, structured and goal-oriented way of working with a pronounced service orientation.
- Great online marketing affinity.
- Serious and business-friendly approach to employees, customers and partners.
- Fluent in German and English in speech and writing.
- Flair for design and layout as well as material and marketing texts.
- Ability to work accurately, reliably and result-oriented under time pressure.