Un.titled is looking for a PHP Website Developer in Leicester, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Oversee and collaborate with members of the team
- Aid us in shaping our solutions and process
- Translate and help to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Create bespoke modules or advise on off-the-shelf solutions to meet tech requirements
- Produce estimates for the scope of work
- Guide account handlers and clients on solutions and practices
- Problem-solving issues on existing sites.
- Strong commercial experience with Magento 1 CE.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Effective experience in version control, preferably Git.
- Proficient experience working in a process-driven environment.
- Proven track record in Magento 1 or 2 certifications.
- Deep knowledge of Magento EE and/or Magento 2.
- Familiarity with other PHP frameworks – we use Laravel.
- Proven experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS).
- Solid skills in unit testing frameworks.
- Wide knowledge of caching solutions e.g. Redis, Memcache.
- Commercial experience of systems integration via SOAP, REST, file transfer etc.
- Effective experience in debugging and profiling tools e.g. Xdebug.
- Strong skills in packaging systems e.g. Composer.
- Proven experience with deployment workflows.
- Deep knowledge of virtualized or containerized environments e.g. Docker.
- Demonstarted understanding of Linux-based hosting environments.
- A solid understanding of internet architecture.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- An appetite for personal learning and development and an interest in the state and shape of the industry.