Jive PR + Digital is looking for a PR + Social Media Account Executive in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design an engaging copy, images, and video content for social media channels.
- Operate with a variety of film, entertainment and brand clients.
- Organize and implement dynamic and impactful PR and Social campaigns.
- Assistance in the development and execution of strategies that align with the client objectives and provide solutions.
- Lead multiple accounts across a variety of different industries, day-to-day client support.
- Produce positive news coverage across the broad media spectrum through solid press relations and captivating pitching skills.
- Head community engagement within social media channels.
- Utilize photoshop, keynote, and other tools to drive and manage engagement.
- Research audience preferences and current trends on social media.
- Draft pitches and other written press materials.
- Oversee traditional media and social media for client coverage.
- Coordinate events and attend client content shoots and support on-site (as needed).
- Devise new and update existing media lists.
- Support senior team members as needed.
- Provide weekly status reports and wrap reports for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or certificate in public relations, communications, or a related field.
- At least 2 years work experience in related field.
- Outstanding oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- The demonstrative initiative, integrity, and professionalism.
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues.
- Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time.
- Possess strong work and business ethics (reliable, organized, time management).