Arnotts is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Maintain all creative campaigns by designing the creative collateral across all channels both externally and internally.
- Cooperate with the head of creative, present creative concepts at the required stages to include collaboration with the marketing manager and head of online.
- Operate across different campaigns representing all areas of the business including home, beauty and all of our fashion departments.
- Tailor each suite of creative collateral for both in-store and online use, as well as external marketing needs
- Collaborate with relevant functions within the business.
- Improve graphics brand guidelines for promotional events – Sale, Mid-season, Home Value etc.
- Serve with the online graphics team who are responsible for all graphical website assets.
- Effective 3D rendering experience creating a story through drawings.
- Graphic design or other relevant third level qualification.
- Proficient experience in retail, After Effects and video editing is a bonus.
- Strong skills in Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Outstanding skills in creating mockups, including window mockups in design and Photoshop Illustrator.
- Solid design presentation and organizational skill with artwork and filing structure.
- Sound design layout skills.
- Demonstarted understanding in typography and hierarchy.
- Great people person skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to Multi-task and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to build relations with various departments and work on different projects daily.