Telnyx is looking for a Senior Network Engineer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead the design and implementation of critical network communication infrastructure with a focus on voice.
- Produce level 2 / 3 network support to the business.
- Recommend resources required to maintain and expand service levels.
- Collaboratively resolve complex systems, security and networking problems utilizing expertise in field concepts, practices and procedures.
- Conduct advanced network monitoring, diagnosis and support tasks.
- Automate network deployments with the goal of Zero Touch Provisioning.
- Effective experience and leadership in managing a Global IP Backbone.
- At least CCNP, JNCIS, or equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of IP networking.
- Proficient experience in building automation solutions designed to generate configurations and deploy to the network infrastructure.
- Familiarity with configuring and implementing Cisco and Juniper network devices.
- Demonstarted understanding of network security (ACL management, IPSEC, Client VPN).
- Proven experience in service provider technologies such as BGP, MPLS, L3/L2 VPN, NSP, ISP.
- Expert knowledge of L3VPN, L2VPN, and Traffic Engineering.
- Comfort and efficiency working with Linux.
- CCIE level equivalent experience and knowledge.
- Strong skills in BGP in an ISP or Service Provider environment.
- Solid experience in automation deployment methods such as NAPALM or Ansible modules for Cisco and Juniper.
- Outstanding knowledge of automation toolsets and languages such as Ansible, Jinja, Python, YAML etc.
- Sound Experience with open source platforms such as Quagga, BIRD and OpenBSD.
- Familiarity with container networking and bash scripting.