Arnotts is looking for a Senior Web Designer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for delivering frontend graphics, from concept to delivery.
- Plan, build and deployment of bespoke web pages.
- Operate with cross-functional teams to design and develop content pages.
- Work to ensure a visually memorable and exciting brand experience.
- Adopt and support Agile methodologies.
- Design and deliver daily site updates, email and social campaigns.
- Effective experience in industry standard design packages such as Adobe Creative Cloud, with a particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text.
- Proficient experience designing for social media, affiliate/banner advertising.
- Demonstarted understanding of responsive design and mobile-first philosophy.
- Solid understanding of UX principles.
- Sound knowledge of the latest mobile/desktop design patterns, interaction design, and innovative coding techniques.
- Outstanding web design skills with an excellent portfolio.
- Strong communicator who is flexible and has a problem-solving attitude.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Highly organized and able to deliver to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and has an excellent creative eye.