In the Company of Huskies is looking for a Social Media Specialist in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Design and develop content calendars across multiple social platforms.
- Produce engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Reply to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Oversee and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Improve recommendations based on social performance reports.
- Coordinate and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Organize with marketing, PR and communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with development and sales departments to stay updated on new products and features in the social arena.
- Create relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Effective experience as a community manager.
- Proficient experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- proven experience with social media management for brands.
- Familiarity with social analytics tools and the ability to identify and track relevant social metrics and make recommendations.
- Expert knowledge and experience with running paid social campaigns.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Solid writing skills.
- Demonstrate a real passion for social media and digital technology trends.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant fields.
- Sound work ethic.
- Team player.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.