Travelex is looking for a Technical SEO Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for defining and implementing the global approach to technical SEO.
- Support agencies in conducting local audits to inform on SEO prioritization, then implementing recommendations on the relevant sites.
- Ongoing planning, testing and execution of search engine optimization for the website and mobile platforms (including app optimization).
- Improve KPIs and reporting on SEO effectiveness and its contribution to growth (both search engine visibility and traffic/conversion).
- Lead conversion tracking and analysis through a web analytics tool (Google Analytics).
- Assure the technical aspects of SEO are considered through all products.
- Review best practices and align with new algorithm changes, keep up to date with best practice and seek out new testing opportunities with Google.
- Proven track record of implementing SEO in a global environment, with a positive impact on traffic and revenue.
- Demonstarted understanding of the commercial impact of SEO.
- Expert knowledge of SEO, especially from a technical perspective.
- Effective experience in using SEO tools (e.g. Moz) and analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Proficient experience in HTML/JS/CSS & AJAX websites.
- Strong understanding of web technologies like CMS platforms, web servers & website information architecture.
- Solid commercial acumen and ability to apply solid commercial judgment in their area of expertise.
- Protect the business by ensuring compliance to procedures, managing risks and escalating where appropriate to protect the reputational integrity of Travelex.
- Capable of running and implementing tech audits.
- An analytical mindset and advances Excel skills.
- The ability to analyze issues, develop solutions and influence key decisions, balancing risk with results.