Mintel is looking for a User Experience Designer in Chicago, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Use proved user-centric design principles in the creation of new user interfaces.
- Base design solutions on well-researched use cases, process flows and wireframes, in full knowledge of interaction behaviors.
- Assess and optimize the performance of new and existing features by actively participating in and acting upon usability testing, and interpreting and acting upon analytics data.
- Operate collaboratively with business stakeholders, product owners, software developers, and fellow designers from conceptualization through design to implementation.
- MS or BA in web design, human-computer interaction, experimental psychology or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 1- year user interface strategy and design experience, including experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Effective experience with feature/use case development, wireframe creation, information architecture, rapid prototyping, conceptual design, UI specifications.
- Demonstarted understanding of strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Expert working knowledge of quantitative research and the principles of experiment design.
- Deep knowledge of a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Illustrator.
- Practical experience working in a Scrum/Agile environment desired.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- High performance under pressure, producing quality output to a deadline, within a fast-paced development environment.
- Ability to make strong recommendations based on industry trends, client research, business needs research, and technical feasibility.