Coalition Technologies is looking for a Web Designer in CA, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Creating wireframes and website mockups based on creative briefs and other materials.
- Attending client meetings and working with our Account Managers to translate visions into reality.
- Creating images optimized for the web using Photoshop, Illustrator, and Fireworks.
- Incorporating custom fonts on the web utilizing tools like typekit, sift, cufon, etc.
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule.
- Effectively applying our methodology and following project standards.
- As a graphic designer, you will be collaborating with the SEO team, developers, and other stakeholders to establish the vision of the project and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Assisting in conceptualizing and designing internal marketing materials (for print and the company website).
- Searching daily to expand your knowledge and resources and sharing that with the team.
- Presenting organized files such as Photoshop layered/folder files.
- Total mastery of Photoshop & Illustrator.
- An awesome portfolio.
- A modern design aesthetic that is current with creative trends.
- Experience presenting materials to clients professionally.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and under short deadlines.
- Familiarity with the use of typography and grids.
- Knowledge of what developers can and cannot do for the web.
- Passion about design in general with a great understanding of color palettes, gradients, and flat.
- Experience with online tools such as Basecamp, QuickBooks, and google docs (preferred).
- Experience in designing for the web, specifically e-commerce websites (preferred).
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS (preferred).
- Excellent writing abilities.
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
- Passion to build a startup.
- Reliable transportation if working in-house.
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely.