Content Marketing Institute collaborates with MarketingProfs to release the ninth annual report on enterprise content marketing in North America. The report explains how for-profit enterprise marketers—those working in organizations with 1,000-plus employees use and invest in content marketing.
A Quick Glance at Content Marketing in North America Enterprises – 2019:
- 68% of respondents indicated that their organization was much more/somewhat more successful with content marketing compared with last year.
- 43% of respondents considered their organization’s content marketing maturity as sophisticated/mature
- 61% claimed their organization is extremely/very committed to content marketing
- 71% said content marketing technology is providing better insight into how their content is performing.
The Proportion of North American Enterprise Marketers With a Content Marketing Strategy
The Content of “Enterprise Content Marketing 2019 – North America” Report:
- Key Findings
- Comparisons Based on Organization’s Commitment
- Success, Maturity, Commitment & Team Structure
- Content Marketing & Sales Alignment
- Account-based Marketing (ABM) Use
- Strategy & Opinions
- Technology Use & Proficiency
- Audience Research & Nurturing
- Content Creation & Distribution
- Budgets & Spending
- Goals & Metrics
- Issues of Importance & Unique Challenges
Number of Pages:
Data as driven from a sample of 1,947 recipients from around the globe—representing a full range of industries, functional areas, and company sizes. The survey was conducted during June and July 2018. This report focuses on the findings from the 236 respondents who indicated their organization is a for-profit enterprise (holds 1,000+ employees) in North America.