The current video landscape is complex and evolving due to the confluence of technological innovations and consumer behavior shifts. The IAB Video Center of Excellence has created this “Video Landscape Report.” It was gathered from existing industry research and analysis, and also consultations with more than a dozen industry practitioners and subject matter experts from broadcast, cable, Ad-tech, digital pure plays, agencies, and brands.
The report revealed the perspectives on the current state of the video advertising ecosystem and discusses current opportunities, challenges, and emerging trends.
The Key Finding of Video Landscape Report, 2018
- Digital media grabbed the highest growth of Ad spending in 2018.
- The digital video revenue on smartphones and tablets reaching $6.2 billion in FY 2017, a 53% rise from FY 2016.
- For the first time, mobile video overtook desktop video revenue and comprised 52% of all video ad spend in 2017.
- 51% of marketers are planning to increase spending on mobile and digital video advertising in the next 12 months.
A Graph Shows the Total Media Ad Spending Growth in 2018
Content of the “Video Landscape Report, 2018“:
- Executive Summary – State of Video
- Growth Opportunities
- Challenges & Solutions
- Emerging Trends
- IAB Call To Action
- IAB Resources
- Closing Thoughts
Number of Pages: