Airtable is a fast and flexible database management tool that combines the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with rich features like file attachments, kanban card stacks, calendars, and reporting.
Airtable is bringing the database out of the realm of power users and into the mainstream, creating a new type of flexible but sophisticated productivity tool that anyone can use.
Airtable brings the flexibility of low-code application platforms into the CWM world with its modern collaboration functionality and ease of use. In working with the 30,000 companies that use Airtable, they’ve seen this same pattern emerge across many different companies and use cases.
- The capability of Airtable to link records between databases is one of its best-known and unique functionalities.
- Airtable allows users to organize their content, ideas, projects and records into a centralized system.
- Airtable can link related records and data, enabling users to directly access the information in one database from another database and vice versa.
- Airtable consists of rich field types: texts, attachments, checkboxes, photos, long notes, barcodes, and more.
- Airtable allows users to share their records and databases with the other members of their team or organization.
Services & Features:
- Relational Database Functionality
- Link Records Between Tables
- Filter, Sort, and Rearrange Records
- Customized Views
- Save and Share Views
- Customized Fields
- Email integration
- Application integration
- Social media integration
- Third party integration
- Forms Management
- Calendar Management
- Collaborative Workspace
- Plus: $10 user / month.
- Pro: $20 user / month.