Asana is a leading and the easiest project management platform that aid teams organize and manage all of their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives where it focuses on the goals, projects, and daily tasks that grow business.
Use Asana whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. And also get updates from teammates, organize tasks and projects for work or manage your to-do list for the day.
You can stay on top of your work from anywhere with Asana’s mobile app. With the new and enhanced Asana for Slack, you able to turn your conversations into action and build new tasks in Asana—all without leaving Slack.
- Asana’s boards let you easily visualize your work.
- Use Timeline to create a plan that shows you how the pieces of your project fit together and help you keep work on track as things change.
- Asana have over 100 integrations to choose from, so you can see everything in one place, so you can Bring emails, files, tickets, and more into it
- Easily spot holes and overlaps in your schedule and quickly make adjustments.
- Share results with your team and see how work is progressing to see what’s on track and what needs attention.
- Use custom fields to track the info that’s most important to your team or company, so it stays front and center.
- Turn common processes into templates your whole team can use, so projects run smoothly every time.
- Make teams and projects private to create a safe space for sensitive work.
Services & Features:
- Kick off projects
- Manage workloads
- Map out plans
- Proof and provide feedback
- Work requests
- New employee onboarding
- Sprint planning
- Bug tracking
- Basic: Free
- Premium: $9.99
- Business: $19.99
- Enterprise: By quote
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.