Google Domains is one of Google products and services that is a domain registration service offered by Google for all developers, marketers, advertisers, publishers, and businesses. Google Domains was publicly launched in the United States on January 13, 2015. It is currently in the Beta stage.
- Google Domains were built to make getting online easy and enable developers, marketers, advertisers, publishers, and businesses to manage their domains simple.
- It also allows them to find, buy, transfer, and manage their domains and directly connect with website builders such as Shopify, Squarespace, Weebly, and Wix.
- Claim, register & manage domain names.
- Offers email and business services through Google Apps.
- Helps people locate where your property is.
- A domain simply tells browsers/email/etc. where to go to get whatever it wants (website files, emails, images, data, etc.).
Features & Services:
- Privacy included at no additional cost
- Easy integration with top website builders
- Custom email with G Suite
- New domain name endings
- Customizable sub-domains
- Fast, secure, and reliable Internet infrastructure with Google
- Simple domain management tools
- Email forwarding
Start from $12 per year for a .com