LiveChat is a powerful online customer service software for eCommerce sales and support that is helping eCommerce companies create a new sales channel. LiveChat web-based, desktop, and mobile apps will always keep you in touch with your website visitors.
LiveChat serves more than 27,000 businesses in over 150 countries, including large brands like Adobe, Asus, LG, Acer, Better Business Bureau, or Air Asia and startups like SproutSocial, Animoto, or HasOffers.
LiveChat starts at $16 per seat/month, with additional discounts available for upfront payments. LiveChat mobile applications, including iPad, iPhone, and Android apps, are free for active LiveChat customers.
Benefits of Using LiveChat:
- Build trusting relationships with your online visitors.
- Identify, reach and engage with the best prospects on your website and get in touch with them instantly.
- Help your online visitors in making purchasing decisions and close more deals.
- Suggest your product or service directly in the chat.
- LiveChat is packed with features designed to skyrocket your customer satisfaction.
- Turn ChatBot on to automate and scale your customer service in seconds.
- Chat with your customers, send their details to your CRM, manage orders and accept payments – all inside your LiveChat app.
The Top Features of LiveChat:
- Chat tools
- Customer engagement
- Reports & analytics
- Sales & eCommerce
- Ticketing system
- LiveChat APIs
- Messaging channels
- Team management
- Starter: $16/mo per agent
- Team: $33/mo per agent
- Business: $50/mo per agent
- Enterprise: Request price
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.