Odoo is a primary open-source integrated business apps suite designed by OpenERP for building websites and managing business activities.
Odoo also covers all your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, point of sale, project management, etc.
In the enterprise resource planning software field, Odoo is an alternative to SAP ERP, Oracle E-Business Suite, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, and others.
Odoo helps you to review your campaign performance and the next activities that you need to plan. You can build better relationships as it comes with the feature of sending real-time messages to your customers.
Odoo, with more than 2.000.000 users, is one of the most frequently installed business suites worldwide. Odoo Inventory gets the most efficient stocking method and improves all your internal operations.
Odoo: Primary open-source integrated business apps suite | DMC
Benefits of Using Odoo:
- Odoo is flexible and fully integrated in order to cover the needs of very complex companies.
- Odoo is the only software in the world having such a large range of customers.
- Odoo helps millions of users succeed and apply different visions through the integrated applications feature.
- With more than 10,000 apps, Odoo meets all your business requirements through a single solution platform.
- Odoo is built on a set of technical and software foundations that are unique in quality and accuracy.
- Odoo provides a unified method of use across all applications with unparalleled ease.
The Top Features of Odoo:
- Accounts Payable
- Billing and Invoicing
- Business Management
- Contract Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Inventory Control
- Order Management
- Recurring Billing
- Subscription Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Starting Price: $ 7.50 USD / user / month
NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice. So, please check the original link of pricing.