Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA, trading as Norwegian, is a Norwegian low-cost airline and Norway’s largest airline. It operates a fleet of 148 aircraft to 149 destinations across the globe.
Norwegian came to PPC Protect with the knowledge that their paid search campaigns were being impacted by fraudulent and bot traffic, however, unsure of how to solve the issue.
The paid media team at Norwegian saw immediate value in PPC Protect’s offering and, without help, submitted a business use case for approval after seeing the significant savings to be had.
Moreover, as a company operating in both the EU & California, it was vital that Norwegian chose a solution that adhered to the strict privacy and data compliance requirements of both locales.
What Did PPC Protect Do to Help The Norwegian Air Shuttle:
- First, PPC Protect identified the key integrations required to ensure an uninterrupted continuation of data flow with Norwegian’s internal systems. In this instance, that was a custom tracking integration created to support Search Ads 360 plus all associated data, and access to the advanced reporting platform for internal reporting purposes.
- Next, the custom solution was integrated with the Search Ads 360 account and data flow established between PPC Protect & Norwegian’s campaigns, with a full QA and data auditing process.
- Finally, weekly performance reviews & check-ins were established between the Norwegian performance marketing team & PPC Protect’s customer success team, to ensure the maximum possible benefit was received from the platform.
Let's see how PPC Protect helped the Norwegian Air Shuttle,
- In the first two months, Norwegian achieved an ROI on the PPC Protect platform of 11.6x, with a single month of savings covering almost one year of platform usage.
- $27, 484 of savings in just two months. PPC Protect identified and blocked $27,484 of fraudulent traffic on Norwegian’s paid search campaigns within the first two months of usage.