2019 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference in Phoenix is an annual advertising financial event, that’s one of the most popular marketing procurement and advertising financial events around the world. This event attracts a huge number of attendees from all over the world.
2019 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference is a four-day event, bringing together top client-side marketing procurement and finance professionals with advertising agency chief financial officers, and other key industry stakeholders.
2019 ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference will be organized from Sunday, April 28, 2019 – Wednesday, May 1, 2019, at JW Marriott, Phoenix Desert Ridge 5350 East Marriott Dr. Phoenix, AZ 85054.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Current Practices In Media Agency Compensation
- Shaping The Future Of Marketing And Advertising
- Transformation: It’s A Thrill Ride
- It Was The Best Of Times, It Was The Worst Of Times
- Evaluating Marketing Investments
- Evolution Of Agency Compensation
- The Quantum Age Of Marketing
- Production Trends
- Managing Agency Relations
- Marketing Procurement Talent And Mentoring Program
- Accenture Interactive: Built On Experience
Why You Should Attend?
- The annual ANA Advertising Financial Management Conference is the only marketing procurement and advertising financial event of its kind.
- It brings together top client-side marketing procurement and finance professionals with advertising agency chief financial officers and other key industry stakeholders.
- The conference provides perspective on delivering greater value to organizations with a focus on efficiencies, cost savings, driving ROI, and more.
- The program delivery method is group-live.
- The NASBA program level is basic.
- There are no prerequisites and/or advanced preparation requirements for this conference.
- The total amount of CPE credits are 15.
- The NASBA field of study subject area is Business Management and Organization.
- Client-Side Tier – $1,495
- Platinum Tier – $1,495
- Gold Tier – $1,545
- Silver Tier – $1,595
- Individual – $1,695
- Nonmember – $1,695