All the best hands-on legal and practical marketing and advertising law guidance to stay abreast of the endless amount of the industry changes you can get from the biggest broadest marketing, advertising, and privacy law conference in the USA.
This 2019 conference will also cover how the Americans with Disabilities Act is impacting businesses which interact with customers online and how companies can decrease risk by creative inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through digital accessibility testing.
2019 ANA/BAA Marketing Law Conference will take place Sunday, Monday, November 4, 2019, Wednesday, November 6, 2019, at Marriott Marquis San Diego Marina, 333 W Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Basics of promotion, sweepstakes, contests, and gaming
- Cross border and global marketing concerns
- California proposition 65: Made in USA & other packaging & labeling conundrums!
- Once upon a time in Hollywood; marketing law issues for entertainment companies
- How to negotiate agency/client agreements in today’s sensitive environment
- The future of live entertainment/experiential marketing
- Sports marketing: league player & team issues, ambush marketing & morals clauses
- Pitfalls and problems in user-generated content across multiple platforms
Why You Should Attend:
- Learn how the Americans with Disabilities Act is impacting businesses which interact with customers online and how companies can mitigate risk by creative inclusive web, mobile, and product experiences through digital accessibility testing.
- Learn about the most important principles of advertising law, including requirements to prove your claims, the type of proof required, how to make disclosures and application of all these principles to social media.
- Make your plans now to enjoy the abundant networking opportunities, the major CLE credits available and the savings from our early bird discount and register today.
- Client-Side Tier: $1,950
- Platinum Tier: $1,950
- Gold Tier: $1,995
- Silver Tier: $2,145
- Individual: $2,350
- Nonmember: $2,350