2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week is unquestionably the biggest and best gathering of senior marketers in the country, and it’s a great opportunity to get informed and learn about the latest trends and recent best practices.
In addition to the general session stage, ANA Masters of Marketing Week is bringing back the Masters Second Stage, which is now bigger and better than last year’s space.
2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week is perfect for learning what’s new, what’s next, and what matters. At these thought-provoking sessions, you will hear from a range of best-in-class speakers, from companies including Chobani, MediaLink, Ford, and The Hershey Co.
2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week will take place Wednesday, October 2, 2019 – Saturday, October 5, 2019, at The Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL 32819.
2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week | Orlando, USA
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- A peek behind the curtain at Disney
- The reawakening of chipotle
- The un-carrier: customer experience obsessed
- The creativity that builds connections and drives growth
- The power of love at dunkin’
- Turning purpose into action with the experience management
- The current state of consumer behavior
Why You Should Attend:
- Meet more than 3,000 attendees of the digital marketing leaders.
- 2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week is now bigger and better than last year’s space. This forum is perfect for learning what’s new, what’s next, and what matters.
- Through each presentation, you’ll be more informed and inspired about using traditional and digital marketing tools, content marketing, evolving technologies, and data to reach target audiences and grow your market share.
- In addition to the distinguished speakers, you will enjoy a wealth of networking opportunities, evening entertainment, golf and tennis, and much more.
- Client-Side Tier: $1,999
- Platinum Tier: $1,999
- Gold Tier: $2,199
- Silver Tier: $2,495
- Individual: $2,995
- Nonmember: $2,995
Follow up the 2019 ANA Masters of Marketing Week HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences and events in the USA during 2019 & 2020 HERE