2019 ANA Media Conference is considered to be one of the most helpful, insightful, informative media events that are held regularly around the world, especially across the USA. It attracts most of the media industry’s leaders from all over the world.
2019 ANA Media Conference is a great digital marketing event that is presented and organized by Quantcast, as one of ANA’s great series of digital marketing, email marketing, content marketing, social media, social media marketing, e-commerce, retail, affiliate marketing,
growth marketing, and marketing strategy conferences that are held in many regions and countries around the world.
2019 ANA Media Conference is a three-day event, where all attendees can network with more than 600 marketers to gain firsthand knowledge from those facing similar challenges. It is known for its catalytic content, boundary-pushing debates, and insights you can take back to the office.
2019 ANA Media Conference will take place from Wednesday, April 10, 2019 – Friday, April 12, 2019, at The Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes 4012 Central Florida Pkwy Orlando, FL 32837.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Tv Isn’t Over, It Is Just Ott
- What Every Marketer Needs To Know About Voice
- How Media Is Changing From An Expense To An Investment For Driving Brand Growth
- Data-driven Television
- 2019: It’s Time To Unite And Act
- State Of Media 2019 – Trends To Watch
- Perspective From An Investment Banker
- Data-driven Marketing
- In-house Media
- Media Transformation: Are We There Yet?
- The Future Of Marketing: How Brands Can Rise To Meet Consumer Expectations
Why Should Attend?!
- The ANA Media Conference brings together media leaders to galvanize the industry and share actionable insights on the newest ways of connecting with today’s consumers.
- The 2019 ANA Media Conference will feature important issues and perspective from industry leaders.
- Attendees will be able to network with more than 600 marketers to gain firsthand knowledge from those facing similar challenges.
- Speakers will cover the industry’s most critical topics including advanced TV, voice, attribution, brand safety, in-house media, programmatic, measurement, data-driven marketing and media transformation, and more.
- Truly industry-moving conversations with real impact. A call to arms and significant news to share.
- Excellent content for all levels of an organization.
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
- Client-Side Tier – $1,099
- Platinum Tier – $1,099
- Gold Tier – $1,199
- Silver Tier – $1,399
- Individual – $1,499
- Nonmember – $1,499