In this increasingly competitive marketplace, marketers must find new ways to satisfy ever-demanding consumers by using tools to help identify and predict their consumers’ behavior and to measure and optimize marketing effectiveness. In this regard, leveraging data is invaluable to remain relevant and drive growth.
The 2019 Data & Measurement Conference Presented by Google will discuss how the importance of data, analytics, and measurement within an organization cannot be understated.
The conference will explore topics such as cross-platform measurement and attribution, managing data AI, neuroscience marketing, predictive analytics, and much more.
2019 Data & Measurement Conference will take place on Monday, September 09, 2019, at 03:00 pm, at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples, 280 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., Naples, FL 34108.
2019 Data & Measurement Conference | Naples, FL, USA
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Advertising attribution, tech style: zooming out, zooming in and connecting the dots.
- Unified measurement: what you need to know to stop guessing and get growing.
- Building trust and speed through in-sourced measurement solutions.
- Leading an organization to use and rely on the solution you have created.
- Building a data lake without drowning in the process.
- How Coca Cola is connecting digitally with its offline consumers.
- Predictive modeling tool drives increased sales at scottsmiracle-gro.
- Google & discover financial services: measurement for growth.
Why You Should Attend:
- This Conference will explore the importance of data analytics and data measurement within an organization and the reason for the rise of data science teams and heavy investments in building infrastructure.
- Join the 2019 ANA Data & Measurement Conference Presented by Google, where you will explore topics such as cross-platform measurement and attribution, managing data AI, neuroscience marketing, predictive analytics, and much more.
- Client-Side Tier: $1,099
- Platinum Tier: $1,099
- Gold Tier: $1,199
- Silver Tier: $1,399
- Individual: $1,499
- Nonmember: $1,499