Finally, the 10th annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference is about to happen—it will feature top CMOs and key leaders who will cover important topics such as Artificial Intelligence (AI), influencer marketing, social media, content marketing, voice, chatbots, measurement, and much more!
The 2019 Digital & Social Media Conference has become the annual “go-to” event to discuss industry issues and to network and reconnect with friends.
The conference is scheduled to take place from Wednesday, July 24, 2019—Friday, July 26, 2019, at Hilton San Diego Bayfront, One Park Blvd., San Diego, CA 92101, USA.
The 10th Annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- How Inventive Brand Experiences Are Powering New Balance’S Success.
- The Power of Podcasting.
- Fraud in Digital Advertising.
- Remaining Relevant in Transformative Times.
- Building Brands through Storytelling and Social Media.
- Domino’s: From Bad Pizza to Machine Learning.
- MGM Resorts: Building Brands through Storytelling and Social Media.
- Sephora: Creating Digital Content That Sparks Engagement.
- How AI Is Transforming Advertising And What You Should Do About It.
- Marketing Futures Deep-Dive Presentations.
- The Future of CX And Design Thinking.
Why Should You Attend?
- The 10th annual ANA Digital & Social Media Conference will feature top CMOs and key leaders who will cover important topics such as AI, influencer marketing, voice, social media, chatbots, content marketing, measurement, and more.
- Getting inspiration from the shared creative and innovative approaches to social marketing.
- Learning insightful experiences and hearing from some very knowledgeable leaders in the digital marketing field.
- Client-Side Tier: $1,199
- Platinum Tier: $1,199
- Gold Tier: $1,299
- Silver Tier: $1,399
- Individual: $1,499
- Nonmember: $1,499