Adobe Summit is the Digital Experience Conference, that let you join Adobe and thousands of industry insiders and innovators that will change your thinking about customer experiences.
At Adobe Summit, you’ll get the tools and best practices to make the process easier, including over 300 sessions and labs, inspiring speakers from the world’s top brands, and the latest industry products and services. Because when you stay on top of digital marketing trends, you stay ahead of the competition.
Adobe Summit will help you gain insights, develop skills and re-imagine the customer experiences you’re creating. Join the leaders in marketing automation, analytics, advertising and commerce.
Adobe Summit 2020 will take place on MAR 29–APR 2 in Las Vegas, USA.
Don’t miss the best Digital Experience Conference in 2020
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Analytics & Customer Journey
- B2B Marketing & Account-Based Experiences
- Commerce & Shopper Experience
- Content & Asset Management
- Creative Cloud for Enterprise
- Cross-Channel Advertising
- Digital Trends & Innovation
- Email & Campaign Management
- Magento Imagine at Summit
- Platform, Machine Learning, and AI
Why You Should Attend:
- Connect with other fearless marketers and learn how to become an experience maker.
- Learn more about the latest innovations of Marketo Engage, share your best practices, and connect with the largest community of B2B marketing leaders.
- See how your peers create amazing experiences.
- From analytics to advertising, from commerce to content creation, from personalization to marketing automation, you’ll find so many ways to meet other innovators like you.
- Learn in more than 400 sessions and labs across 11 content tracks.
- Joining at Summit this year, Magento Imagine expands the commerce experience, so you can master the customer journey from click to cart and beyond.
- Early Bird (through December 15): $1,695
- Advance (through January 31): $1,895
- Regular (February 1–April 2): $2,095
Follow up on Adobe Summit 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE