Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 is one of Adobe‘s series of digital marketing, social media, and content creation events held around the worldwide. During 2018, Adobe also held Adobe Summit EMEA 2018, that is the Adobe’s annual digital marketing & social media conference for this year.
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 is a two-day event, where experience makers from top brands share their best Digital Strategies. It also brings a great set of sessions, workshops, and presentations & talks, introduced by the best industry’s leaders, speakers, and peers around the world.
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 is the digital experiences conference, which takes place from 15 – 16 August 2018 at International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC), Sydney, Australia.
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Analytics & Data Management
- Content & Design
- Content & Experience Management
- Email & Omnichannel Marketing
- Marketing Innovations
- Marketing Operations
- Vertical Industry
- Hands-on Labs
Why Should Attend?!
- Engage with your customers at a deeper level and create unbelievable experiences.
- Learn from experience makers.
- Explore stories from your peers who have created great experiences and Learn how they did it.
- Gain hands-on access to the latest tools and best practices in digital marketing.
- Identify what it takes to become an experience maker.
- Network with 3,500 other business leaders, digital marketers and creative professionals, and tech experts who will come together at Adobe Symposium 2018.
Who will Attend?!
Top brands will share their latest strategies for bringing together creativity and data to transform and deliver exceptional digital experiences, such as:
- Accent Group
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 Sponsors:
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 Pricing:
Day One: Keynote Day – $225.00
Day Two: Session Day – $199.00
Two-Day Ticket: Keynote plus Session Day – $369.00
Follow up the Adobe Symposium Conference 2018 updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in Australia during 2018 here.