B2B Marketing Leaders Forum 2020 is Asia’s largest B2B marketing conference that will be focused on revenue, growth, brand, leadership and personal career advancement.
Launched in 2015 the B2B Marketing Leaders Forums are now established as attracting the largest gathering of B2B CMOs and marketing leaders in the Asia Pacific region.
B2B Marketing Leaders Forum 2020 attracts speakers that include global CMOs and senior directors of global brands including Salesforce, Alibaba, Cisco, HP, Forrester, and more.
B2B Marketing Leaders Forum will bring together CMOs and marketing leaders in Singapore to learn the latest strategies, technologies and leadership techniques for turning their departments into revenue-generating machines, become modern marketers and advance their careers as individuals.
B2B Marketing Leaders Forum 2020 will take on 7-8 October 2020 place at PARKROYAL on Pickering, Singapore.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Marketing Leadership
- Marketing Into & Managing Teams In Asia
- Managing HQ
- Growth Acceleration With Focus On The Enterprise Market
- Sales & Marketing Alignment
- CX, Retention & Loyalty
- KPIS, ROI, METRICS & ATTRIBUTION
- Brand Transformation & Leadership
- Strategic ABM
- ABM At Scale – Programmatic ABM
Why You Should Attend:
- Asia’s largest B2B marketing conference focused on revenue, growth, brand, leadership and personal career advancement.
- More practical learning, more choice, more chances of networking and getting to know other marketers with the same challenges or in the same business as you.
- With 22 topic and industry-focused group sessions, each group session is moderated by a B2B marketer who will first share their own story and then moderate workshop-style group discussions.
- Giving delegates an opportunity to share experiences, discuss issues, learn about other’s pitfalls and success stories and benchmark with peers.
- 1-2 Tickets: 1095SGD
- 3-5 Tickets: 876SGD
- 6-9 Tickets: 767SGD
- 10+ Tickets: 657SGD
Follow up on B2B Marketing Leaders Forum 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE