The 2019 B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange brings together three complementary events — all specifically aligned with the top priorities of B2B revenue teams.
This year event brings together 3 of the industry’s premier programs focused on revenue marketing, ABM, sales enablement, and demand generation.
And the combined events will deliver actionable takeaways with successful case studies jointly presented by key stakeholders on revenue teams at high-growth B2B organizations.
In the 2019 B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange, you’ll hear first-hand accounts on how marketing and sales teams coordinated and collaborated to better engage target accounts and provided relevant and high-value experiences at each stage of the buying cycle.
B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange will take place from Monday, August 12, 2019, at 08:00 AM to Tuesday, August 13, 2019, at 08:00 AM, at Encore Boston Harbor, 1 Broadway, Everett, MA 02149, USA.
The Biggest B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange Event in Boston, USA
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Why B2B Marketing And Sales Are Broken And How To Fix It.
- How TimeTrade Built A Cross-Functional Revenue Team.
- Changing The Game Plan: KPMG’s Journey From A Relationship Business To A Digital ABM Strategy.
- How To Activate The Account-Based Revenue Team With 1000+ ABM Campaigns.
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Accelerating Marketing Performance.
- Power Your Revenue Engine: How BigCommerce Uses Data To Fuel Action.
- The New Rules of Marketing Operations & Technology.
- The Critical Role Of Marketing In A Growth Company.
- Consumer Marketing Influencing B2B.
Why You Should Attend:
- Gain insights on the latest B2B marketing and sales trends from some of the brightest minds in the industry.
- Learn new practical tips and takeaways from B2B influencers to help marketing and sales teams work more closely together to improve strategies and close more deals.
- If you face problems with sales and marketing, cross-organizational alignment, or just to improve the overall success of your teams, this event is perfect for you.
- Marketplace Pass: $295
- Day Pass: $749
- Full Pass: $1,095