Brand ManageCamp is one of Forbes’ “Must-Attend” Marketing Conferences that is designed to help companies big and small to grow their brands through fresh thinking.
Brand ManageCamp will cover areas like strategy, advertising, content, customer behavior, and more. And every session is designed so you can walk away with actionable insights.
People who do come to Brand ManageCamp are usually very happy they did. They have hundreds and hundreds of heartfelt testimonials to prove it! In fact, year after year, over 97% of their attendees say they would recommend it to a colleague.
Brand ManageCamp Marketing Conference 2020 is organized by ManageCamp Inc. that is dedicated to helping companies big and small create and grow strong, vibrant, profitable brands through Fresh Thinking.
Brand ManageCamp Marketing Conference 2020 will take on 15 – 16 Sep 2020 place at Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, USA.
Don’t miss Must-Attend Marketing Conference in 2020 | DMC
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Think Small: How to Achieve Big Brand Growth Results by Improving the Three, Specific Things Your Customers Truly Care About
- Future-Proof Your Content Marketing (before it’s too late)
- The 3-Minute Rule: Say Less to Get More From Your Marketing Communications
- The Experience is Your Brand: How to Create Customer Amazement
- RE:Think Innovation: How the World’s Most Innovative Teams Consistently Deliver Great Ideas that Produce Extraordinary Business Outcomes
- Marketing Trends Report 2021: What Marketers Need to Know to Survive
- Sonic Branding and the Rise of Audio: How to Make Sure Your Brand Gets Heard and Doesn’t Get Left Behind
Why You Should Attend:
- The agenda is designed around a 360° view of the hottest topics on brand marketing.
- Each session is crafted to deliver actionable insights, tools, and techniques that you can put to use right away.
- Speakers include some of the best and brightest minds in branding today, like Jay Baer, Michael Brenner, Brant Pinvidic, Marcus Sheridan, Carla Johnson.
- This marketing conference covers a wide range of topics including Strategy, Advertising, Innovation, Content, Insights, Customer Behavior, Leadership, Creativity, and more.
- Hundreds and hundreds of testimonials from attendees of their marketing conferences can’t all be wrong.
- Register on or Before:
- May 29, 2020: $1895 * Save $800
- Jun 26, 2020: $2195 * Save $500
- Jul 24, 2020: $2395 * Save $300
- Aug 21, 2020: $2495 * Save $200
Follow up on Brand ManageCamp Marketing Conference 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE