Brand Marketing Leaders Summit Singapore 2019 is one of the Forward Leading series of digital marketing & social media events, conferences, and summits around the worldwide, that focus on three dynamic areas: Management Development, Building Business Connections and Knowledge Discovery.
Forward Leading is also considered to be one of the largest digital marketing, brand marketing, content marketing, and social media events’ organizers in the world.
Brand Marketing Leaders Summit Singapore 2019 is Asia’s most anticipated and influential Brand Marketing conference, where all attendees can take their place alongside more than 100 senior brand marketers and digital strategists over 2 days of learning, networking and inspiration.
It is a two-day event that has been rated the conference with high caliber experts and the best insights and content, in addition, gathering the most influential, knowledgeable and innovative digital marketing leaders across the globe.
Brand Marketing Leaders Summit Singapore 2019 will take place from 24 Apr 2019 – 25 Apr 2019 at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre, Singapore.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- The Role of Brands in ‘Making the World a Better Place’.
- The Digital Transformation Journey of a Start-Up to a Worldwide Brand.
- Helping SME’s and Women-Empowered Businesses Build Their Brands Through Google.
- Launching a Brand in a Growing Sector.
Why Should Attend?!
- Agendas consist of global and regional leading experts, curating talks on the latest hot topics and allowing you to understand the key takeaways from any presentation.
- An exclusive event that boasts various activities for in-depth learning, experience sharing and effective networking, including keynotes, presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and much more.
- A strict vendor and industry ratio control to avoid sales pitches and focus on real learnings and the exchange of relevant and effective knowledge.
- A cross-industry mix of speakers and attendees to learn, network and collaborate through various interactive social sessions, including social breaks, buffet lunches, cocktail reception, and Executive Dinner.
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
- Silver Pass – $799
- Gold Pass – $899
- Platinum Pass – $1,099