Media 360 Conference Brighton 2018 is the annual digital marketing & social media event of Campaign Agency, which showcases the latest updates in the digital industry.
Campaign’s Media360 is a 2-day event, which brings together the greatest minds across the entire media landscape to network and tackles the biggest challenges facing the digital marketing industry.
In addition to bringing a great package of the best digital marketing industry’s speakers, valuable sessions, workshops, and talks & presentations. The audience of the conference is over 300+ consisting of 50% advertisers and an overall seniority of 85% Director level and above.
Campaign’s Media360 conference 2018 takes place from 17 – 18 of May 2018 in Brighton, the UK.
Campaign’s Media360 conference 2018 Speakers:
Some of the conference’s speakers
Campaign’s Media360 Conference 2018 Main Topics:
- Reimagining advertising- brand repositioning & adapting to consumer behavior.
- Long-term wins or short-term gains? The effectiveness conundrum.
- Data standards revolution – audiences, advertising & objectivity in measurement.
- Reinventing the agency model – which way now for agencies to thrive?.
- AI and creativity – more positives than negatives?.
- The power in difference – how do we harness diversity & inclusion?.
- Brexit, brands, and business- threats or opportunities?.
Why Should Attend?!
- Media360 is the industry’s best-loved event.
- No other event delivers the same audience seniority coupled with insightful, thought-led content and the best networking in the business.
- Discover new trends and tools that will have a real impact on your business goals.
- Be inspired and stimulated by case studies from brands, agencies and media owners.
- Take away new insights and techniques to reset your agenda.
Who Will Attend the Conference?!
Big and the best popular brands will attend the conference, such as:
- Uber East
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Just Eat
Campaign’s Media360 conference 2018 Sponsors:
Some of the Conference’s Sponsors
Follow up Campaign’s Media360 conference 2018updates here OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & webinars in the UK during 2018 here.