Conex conference of 2019 is presented by Uberflip but is not a user conference. Marketers from digital marketing, content marketing, demand generation, and more will gather in Toronto for tactical workshops and three full days of actionable learning and conversation on how they’re creating—and owning—the content experience.
Conex is a winning formula that features groundbreaking presentations focused on content experiences that expand results. You’ll join some of the most brilliant marketers in the marketing industry, with a focus on advancing the practice of marketing and improving the way people experience content.
All of the speakers are experts of the conference stage and deliver the perfect mix of informative and entertaining sessions with actionable insights.
Conex will take place on August 20th – 22nd, 2019 at 273 Bloor West, Toronto, ON, Canada.
Conex: The Content Experience Conference 2019 | Toronto, Canada
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- How to Create a Centralized Customer Content Experience (Internally and Externally).
- 20 Proven Tactics to Increase Your Video Engagement & Conversion.
- Transform Your Case Studies into Stories that Inspire Action.
- How to level-up your content marketing with purposeful video content.
- Creating Connections and Earning Trust: Looking at Video Through a New Lens.
Why You Should Attend:
- Join some of the most brilliant marketers in the industry, with a focus on advancing the practice of marketing and improving the way that experience content.
- Get the most of two full days of actionable learning and conversation on how leading marketers creating—and owning—the content experience.
- Learn from marketing experts on experience-focused topics ranging from content creation to ABM, to design, to sales enablement, to video, to analytics, to marketing technology, and much more.
- Workshop Pass: $400 + Taxes
- First Class Pass: $1199 + Taxes
- Premium Class Pass: $899 + Taxes