DealMaker Scottsdale 2019 Conference is one of the most effective digital marketing events that are organized by Rakuten Marketing, which introduce a great series of social media, digital technology, and content marketing conferences across the USA.
DealMaker Scottsdale 2019 Conference is a place where a great gathering of over 700 attendees come together to experience education, business planning and most important networking.
This summit is a two-day event that brings a great package of the best industry’s leaders, speakers, experts, and peers in all fields of the Digital marketing, in addition, a set of effective and valuable sessions, workshops, case studies, researches, talks, and presentations. It will take place from 19 – 20 of February 2019 at the luxurious JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Technology
- Social Media
- Brand Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Marketing Strategies
- Content Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Video marketing
- Augmented Reality (AR)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Machine Learning
- Web Hosting
- Affiliate Marketing
Why Should Attend?!
- Establish new partnerships.
- Hear the latest industry trends.
- Walk away with actionable takeaways.
- Meet highly targeted marketers from all levels of industry
- Network within agencies and digital strategists
- Promote your latest products and services
- Reinforce your existing business relationships
- Accelerate the buying process by answering questions face to face
- Consolidate your position in the industry and reinforce customer loyalty
- Raise your profile in the digital marketing industry and add value to your brands
Who can Attend?!
- Senior marketers and branders
- Digital executives and professionals
- web & mobile strategists
- Designers and web project managers
- Business leaders
- Business developers
- Agency executives and their teams
- Anyone else who operates in the digital community will attend to learn and leverage digital, mobile, and social media marketing.
- General Registration – $775.00