DigiMarCon Africa 2019 is one of the largest digital marketing & social media events series, held by DigiMarCon around the world, such as UAE, UK, India, and USA.
Whether your goal is to reinforce customer loyalty, improve lead generation, increase sales, or drive stronger consumer engagement, DigiMarCon Africa 2019 will help you enhance your marketing efforts. Where It’s a two-day event, that introducing insights into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices.
DigiMarCon Africa’s agenda will focus on building traffic, expanding brand awareness, improving customer service and gaining insight into today’s latest digital tools.
DigiMarCon Africa 2019 Conference will take place on 30-31 October at the luxurious Hyatt Regency Johannesburg, South Africa.
Digimacron Africa 2019
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Digital Strategy
- Web Experience Management
- Usability / Design
- Mobile Marketing & Retargeting
- Customer Engagement
- User Acquisition
- Social Media Marketing
- Targeting & Optimization
- Video Marketing
- Data Science & Big Data
- Web Analytics & A/B Testing
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Search Marketing
- Predictive Analysis & Attribution
Why You Should Attend:
- DigiMarCon India will give you the chance to find business partners and creating a strong professional network.
- Listen to great digital marketing stories.
- Get inspired and bring all of it into action.
- Hear from some of the most audacious and thought-provoking speakers in the digital marketing industry.
- Gain insight into emerging strategies, the latest innovative technologies, and best practices to move your business to the next level.
- Interface with thought leaders, collaborate with your peers and build your network in a beautiful atmosphere.
- MAIN CONFERENCE PASS – Standard Rate ($50 off): US$347
- ALL-ACCESS PASS – Standard Rate ($50 off): US$547
- VIP PASS – Standard Rate ($50 off): US$647
- VIRTUAL PASS – Standard Rate ($50 off): US$147
Follow up the DigiMarCon Africa 2019 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Africa during 2019 & 2020 HERE