Digital Elite Day 2020 is the great SEO and CRO Conference in London, that is split between 2 interchangeable tracks – Search Elite and Conversion Elite.
Join 30+ of the most knowledgeable, well-respected industry leaders sharing their tips and know-how to use the very next working day.
Through Digital Elite Day 2020, CRO meets search an intensive day of mind-blowing sessions designed to boost your knowledge, drive growth, grow your network and scale up your skills to implement immediately.
Digital Elite Day 2020 has an enviable reputation for creating the very best event experience for professionals within the disciplines of Search and CRO. Digital Elite Day 2020 gathers the best of the industry on and off the stage.
Digital Elite Day 2020 will take place on the 2nd of July at the Leonardo Royal Hotel.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- Keynote: How an analyst can add value to your experimentation program
- Running a high-velocity testing engine at Spotify
- Power Up Your Success Using GA Custom Dimensions
- Optimizing Momentum in Customer Journeys: How Friction Halts Your Conversions
- Design Thinking and Experimentation, the inevitable collision of two very different worlds
- How to build links that actually get clicked on and drive brand value over search
- Artificial Relationships: What we learned using a robot to build 1000 links
Why You Should Attend:
- CRO MEETS SEARCH an intensive day of mind-blowing sessions designed to boost your knowledge, drive growth, grow your network and scale up your skills to implement immediately.
- Digital Elite Day takes place over 1 day in London and is split between 2 interchangeable tracks – Search Elite and Conversion Elite.
- Digital Elite Day speakers are some of the best in their field.
- They source speakers who are different and want to do something unique for Digital Elite Day, share wisdom and get involved in the day.
- General Admission Early Release: £295.00
Follow up on Digital Elite Day 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in the Japan & Asia during 2019 & 2020 HERE