The Digital Transformation Conference returns to Amsterdam as part of the global series that brings inspirational digital business leaders sharing best practices, case studies, lessons learned & more through keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel discussions and networking.
Digital Transformation Conference Europe 2020 is the best digital event that organized by Roar Media which has global experience in the technology events space, their focus now is on the digital and technology space bringing together the brightest minds in the space to come together and collaborate, inspiring the most innovative sector globally.
Through high-level thinking, the conference will leave you inspired and armed with many key takeaways that you can take back to your office and implement.
The Digital Transformation Conference Europe 2020, organized by Roar Media, will take place on the 23rd of April at the Amsterdam Barbizon Palace.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- The Keynotes
- People & Culture
- Digital Workplace
- Customer Experience
- Digital Strategy & Enablement
- Digital Product Innovation
- Digital Innovators
- Networking & Exhibition
Why You Should Attend:
- Digital Transformation Conference Singapore’s speakers are leading real business transformation, driving change across the enterprise and actioning measurable digital innovation for their businesses.
- Get motivated by leaders and walk away with new ideas you can implement.
- The event speakers will challenge your way of thinking and allow you to realize that new methods may be your best way of moving forward sitting alongside your current beliefs.
- The conference agenda and speakers are put together as such to reveal insights into how some of the biggest organizations are going about digital, from real business use cases to success stories and where the challenges may lie.
- Early Bird Ticket – All Access Pass: €199,00
Follow up on Digital Transformation Conference Europe 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in 2020 HERE