The global Digital Transformation Conference series comes to Sydney bringing together those leading transformation efforts within digital-based roles, sharing insights on their transformation journey; the challenges, lessons learned and how to implement change at the highest levels.
Digital Transformation Conference Sydney 2020 is a top digital marketing event that attracts some of the brightest digital minds together to share best practices within digital transformations, common challenges, the successes to be gained, convincing buy-in, establishing a digital strategy roadmap, implementing a better digital culture, developing world-class digital experiences and much more.
Digital Transformation Conference Sydney 2020 will be tackling the challenges of successful transformation head-on and will feature a diverse set of tracks and streams to cover the entire digital ecosystem.
Digital Transformation Conference Sydney 2020, organized by Roar Media, will take place on the 26th of March at the Swissotel Sydney.
The Conference’s Main Topics:
- The Keynotes
- People & Culture
- Digital Workplace
- Customer Experience
- Digital Strategy & Enablement
- Digital Product Innovation
- Digital Innovators
- Networking & Exhibition
Why You Should Attend:
- Digital Transformation Conference Sydney’s speakers are leading real business transformation, driving change across the enterprise and actioning measurable digital innovation for their businesses.
- Get motivated by leaders and walk away with new ideas you can implement.
- The event speakers will challenge your way of thinking and allow you to realize that new methods may be your best way of moving forward sitting alongside your current beliefs.
- The conference agenda and speakers are put together as such to reveal insights into how some of the biggest organizations are going about digital, from real business use cases to success stories and where the challenges may lie.
- Early Bird Ticket – All Access Pass: $249.00
Follow up on Digital Transformation Conference Sydney 2020 HERE OR discover more Digital Marketing events, conferences & events in 2020 HERE